18 November 2009

Ten Little Toes

[caption id="attachment_816" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ten Little Toes?"]Vio's Little Toes[/caption]

Oops now that I realized that it looks like only 9 little toes instead of 10! Haha! Dun worry... the 1 little toe must be "hiding" behind the quilt! Kekeke..

The story goes like this... One lazy Sunday afternoon, after going out to attend a wedding party that I haven't written about yet, Vio was sooo tired, he slept right after he had a shower. AND of course, as usual, he doesn't like to sleep alone. He'll keep crying every pre-defined time interval (which is about 10 - 15 mins) if I put him to sleep in his own cot... And based on many many past experiences, he'll sleep soundly if I put him in my bed.... But since Vio's getting active nowadays, we're always scared that he'll wake up without crying, and fell down from the bed! So.... *sigh* I need to accompany him sleeping.

Not that I want to sleep, really. I was just lying there beside him to keep him company. And after close to 1 hour, I started to get bored. 1 hour lying down (and not sleeping or doing anything at all) can be rather boring, yeah? So... I started to snaps Vio's sleeping photos (again)!

And I was in sephia kind of mood..

And so.. I captured 2 of Vio's favorite sleeping style!

[caption id="attachment_817" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sleep Style #1: following mommy"]Sleep Style #1: following mommy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_818" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sleep Style #2: the whole bed is mine!"]Sleep Style #2: the whole bed is mine![/caption]

So.. which style is cuter? ;)

Oh luckily.. not long after, the Taiwanese drama Ai started.. so I can watch it while keeping watch at Vio in front of the door.

And we thought that he'll only wake up the next morning. But alas, at 8:30pm, right when the drama was in the climax, he chose to wake up (after close to 3 hours sleeping!)

Ah.. talking about sleeping... I also measured his height.. and it came out to.... 83 cm!!! Woah.. that's fast...

0 comments:

Post a Comment