05 November 2009

Many LOs and a Mini Album

Oh yeah! I finally collected my stack of photos from the shop.. There are 123 photos in total! Wow that's a lot.. and that means having a lot of photos to scrap! Of course I'm not scrapping all lah.. Most of them will go to Vio's photo album.

Before we begin with the LOs, why don't I show you the latest mini album done as a birthday gift for Allie? Hmm.. I have completed it like.. months ago.. but can only be published now, since I must let her be the first one to see it, ain't I? :)

The mini album is for all the photos I've had with her after such a long time together. Actually I wanted to put our high school photos too.. but too bad, I dun have any high school photos here! And we apparently have THOUSANDS of photos together.. ok that might be overexaggerating... yeah we've hundreds of photos together. But of course such a tiny album can't contain so much ;)

[slideshow id=3026418949628452403&w=426&h=320]

And now.. for the LOs..

[caption id="attachment_447" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Meal Time"]Meal Time[/caption]

I just love Vio's expressions during meal time.

Supplies:

  • Paper: My Minds Eye

  • Embellishment: MME Die Cut, Hambly Overlay, 7G sticker, Colorbok Epoxy sticker

  • Stamps: Prima

  • Alpha: Thickers Chit Chat


[caption id="attachment_448" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Candid Moments"]Candid Moments[/caption]

This is 1 series of photos that i love. It's pi & Vio having a father & son fun moment!

Supplies:

  • Papers: DCWV Citrus

  • Embellishment: Making Memories Notebook, Crate Paper die-cuts, Pink Paislee chipboards, Hambly clear stickers, Maya Road sheers, Heidi Grace borders rub-on, Pink Paislee Fetching rub-ons, 7G stickers

  • Alphas: Doodlebug loopy love, Toga Scrapbooking


[caption id="attachment_449" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="9 Months - Crawl"]9 Months - Crawl[/caption]

Hmm.. Feel like it's been a while since I last used my Basic Grey collections.. So I decided to use it in Vio's 9 months LO.

Supplies:

  • Papers: Basic Grey Offbeat collection

  • Embellishment: Basic Grey Offbeat cardstock, Basic Grey Offbeat Cardstocks, 7G stickers, Maya Road sheers

  • Alphas: Basic Grey Offbeat Cardstock Mini Monogram

0 comments:

Post a Comment