20 August 2010

Peek-a-boo!

Sometimes, I just don't get what's so interesting about peek-a-boo. Basically, all you have to do is:

  1. Cover your face with your hand (or something else)

  2. Say "peek-aaaa-" (with anticipation tone)

  3. Show your face while saying "booooooo"


Ah well, Vio loves it a lot. That's what's important, isn't it? :)

Much more especially if my head pops out of different places each time. Or if I made funny faces while saying "boooo". Or replacing "booo" with another cute word. That would surely make him giggle and giggle and giggle..

And here's Vio, playing peek-a-boo with me. I especially love it when he says "boooo" coz he'd say it with all his might and exaggerated facial expression. *smile*

[caption id="attachment_1573" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Peek-A-..."]Peek-A-...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1574" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Booooo..."]Booooo...[/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment