24 August 2010

Attending the Wedding

On Saturday, mommy and daddy brought me to daddy's friend's (Lando & Lily) wedding. As usual, the moment I'm most excited about is when my clothes are changed, and I'm just waiting impatiently to go out of the door to go to new places! Just look at this. I'm ready with my "cute" style on (this is one of the style that mommy missed in the post here).

[caption id="attachment_1589" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Cute Style"]Cute Style[/caption]

And this is me again.... posing intentionally for the camera!

[caption id="attachment_1590" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="My Pose"]My Pose[/caption]

Ah... I especially love it when it comes to foooooooood part... Mommy and Daddy let me eat lots of yummy food.. All in all, I ate 2 round pizza bread, 1/2 potato croquette, 1 banana cake, a bit of noodle, a bit of quiche, a bit of crab something, a bit of nugget, 1 cheesecake, and not forgetting.. 1 full eclair all for myself! Wow the eclair was definitely yummy yummy! I love it so much that by the time I finish 1, I was asking for somemore. But too bad... All the eclair was already taken by then.. no more for me.. haiz...

[caption id="attachment_1591" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="I'm so FULL and Happy!"]I'm so FULL and Happy![/caption]

1 comments:

The Pose « - A Little Note - said...

[...] Wahahaaa… I don’t know what’s with him and the pose! Do you find the pose familiar? That’s coz I’ve posted a photo of him doing exactly the same pose, in yet another time! You can see again it here. [...]

Post a Comment