12 February 2010

The Little Child in Us

No matter how old we are, there will always be a little child in each of us. Our parents included.

About 2 weeks ago, when my parents were still in SG, one morning we went to Jurong Lake park, to bring Vio play in the park. Well, who knows in the end everybody played!

At first my parents didn't want to ride on the swing. But after much thought, they decided to give it a try. It must've been ages since they last ride on a swing.

[caption id="attachment_1014" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Swing swing swing"]Swing swing swing[/caption]

.... and also this..

[caption id="attachment_1015" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="So fun!"]So fun![/caption]

And you know what? Apparently there were no slides during our parent's childhood time. According to my MIL, there were only swing. Since slides was so common during my childhood time, I thought it's been there since the generation before..

So all of us tried the slides (including Vio, with me carrying him while sliding down). It was fun!! But dunno why, some got their butt stucked in the slides. Well, not stucked actually, but it's just not going down by itself smoothly. So they need to ngesot with their feet.. Hmm..

[caption id="attachment_1016" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption=""Stucked" in the slide"]"Stucked" in the slide[/caption]

Overall, everyone was having fun. Including Vio! Next time going there, I think I'll let him ride the long slide again (on my lap of course!)

[caption id="attachment_1018" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Happy Baby"]Happy Baby[/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment