29 July 2010

Vio's New Car!

About 1 or 2 weeks ago, with my "craving" to see Vio enjoys riding a ride-on, I decided to start looking for a ride-on that's in car shape, the one where the toddler will sit in it and ride it around. But I'd rather buy a 2nd hand one with good condition, so when we sell it again, hopefully won't lose so much.. ahahaa..

I was interested with Little Tikes Coupe.. It was sooooooooo cuteeeee.. I love it a lot... But then it looks kinda big.. and with my house already so packed with things, I decided not to buy coupe (it'll make my house looks lots smaller.. haha).. I found this seller selling Little Tikes 4x4 Jeep (or Sports car).. and after bargaining, I finally got it for $50! (The original price was about $150). Isn't it quite a bargain?

[caption id="attachment_1517" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Me in my new car"]Me in my new car[/caption]

It looks quite cute, hor? It's like a convertible car... ahahaha (ok this mummy is imagining things too much.. LOL).. But even my MIL and maid think that it's new.. coz the condition is quite good (apart from some scratch, which is inevitable. But nothing's major. Can't see the scratch unless u're looking at it in detail).

First time seeing the car, Vio can't wait to "drive" it. His idea of driving was playing with the steering wheel of course. But he doesn't know how to move his legs to move the car. So after sometime, he dun wanna play with the car liao.. aiks.. so sad...

Nowadays, he'll play with the car few minutes at a time, mostly when we're singing "wheels on the bus" song, coz he loves to steer the wheel and beep the horn according to the song.. And he can move the car a bit a bit.. but not so excited about it.. sigh sigh.. i hope he'll love the car next time.. or else it'll be like a "white elephant" in my house..

Good news is, lately he loves more and more to ride his old train ride-on. Maybe it's easier to ride around?

[caption id="attachment_1518" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="I'm riding my train! Choo chooo..."]I'm riding my train! Choo chooo...[/caption]

And he can get on and off the train all by himself (without help).. Yay.. at least it's an accomplishment.. haahahaa.. lately he's more willing to ride the train around, especially after I've printed photos of babies riding the same ride-on.. wahahahaha..

The last weekend, a friend of Vio, Iggy, came over to visit. And Iggy is a big fan of cars. When he sees the cars that Vio have, he goes "woooowwwww" and wanna ride straight away.. and you know what.. he can move it around quite well.. even with sound "brrrrmm brrrrmm"

[caption id="attachment_1519" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Brrrmm.. brmmm.."]Brrrmm.. brmmm..[/caption]

And this is the photo of them together.. this is the closest we can get them to sit together.. haha..

[caption id="attachment_1520" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="We're Shy Babies!"]We're Shy Babies![/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment