31 May 2012

20 questions by Savio (3.5 years old)

Yesterday I came across an interesting project done by someone: to ask your child the same 20 questions each year on their birthday (starting from 3 years old), and make an album out of it. It would be real fun to see how the answers changes through the years. Isn't it such a brilliant idea?? Why didn't I think of it sooner??

And now Vio is already 3 years and 5 months... Well, better late than never yeah? So I decided to ask the questions that I've compiled to a 3.5 years Vio, and I will ask him again on his 4th, 5th, etc birthday. And yes the answers are fun! Here are his answers to the questions last night:

1. What is your favorite color? purple (quite surprising.. I thought he'd say blue)
2. What is your favorite toy? cars
3. What is your favorite fruit? orange
4. What is your favorite tv show? racing cars
5. What is your favorite movie? cars
6. Who is your favorite (cartoon) character? black car (true enough, he's not really idolizing any of the cartoon character. He only love cars)
7. What is your favorite thing to wear? pajamas (yeah, right! pajamas is the one thing he HATE the most)
8. What is your favorite animal? dinosaur (hm that's interesting.. he never mentioned he likes dinosaurs before)
9. What is your favorite song? twinkle twinkle
10. What is your favorite book? racing car
11. Who is your favorite person? mommy and daddy (awwwwww...)
12. Who is your best friend? Neyla (she is his bestfriend in Apple Tree)
13. What is your favorite food? cheese and tofu
14. What is your favorite snack? chocolate and pudding
15. What is your favorite drink? milo and orange juice
16. What is your favorite game? dinosaur and racing car (amazingly dinosaur is being mentioned again here!)
17. What is your favorite thing to do? play
18. What is your favorite thing to play outside? racing car
19. What do you sleep with at night? hippo
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Daddy! (awww.. so sweet!)

Now I'm hunting for an album to record this, and I think I just found the perfect one! It's Simple Stories 6x8 mix and match album! I hope I can get my hand to 2 of those (1 for Vio, and 1 for Caitlyn)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment