12 October 2010

"Mama.. Xie Xie.."

[caption id="attachment_1713" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="What's that on my ears?"]What's that on my ears?[/caption]

After weeks of no-new teeths, finally Vio had show a new pearly-white space! This makes his total teeth to be 13 now! Hehe... 8 on top, and 5 below.. Hope new ones are coming soon..

Ah.. last Sunday I was cooking dinner (something I very rarely do), and during dinner time, pi was telling Vio that I cooked all the dishes for Vio, and you know what... without anyone telling him to, Vio looked at me and say "Mama.. Xie xie.."  It's priceless. Isn't that a sweetest thing to say?

4 comments:

w said...

wah..pinter nyaa... so sweeeiitt..cuiit..cuittt...

w said...

itu kuping nya pake apaan?...i want to him so muaaachhh...

ourlittleblessing said...

heheee.. pake setengah bola tuh kupingnya :D

nicholas said...

woaaa... so sweeettt...

Post a Comment