08 October 2010

Digital Scrapbook

Recently I realized that it's been a veeeeeeeeerrry long while since I last did a digital scrapbook (ever since I start doing the traditional scrapbook, that is). But lately the digital scrapbook "spark" was back. And why is that, you'd ask?

Well, one day pi emailed me about this Dads for Life contest, in which we share a story of daddy and kids moment, and we can post the photo there too. I was determined that we should join the contest (maybe we can win the prize!) and I would post a digital scrapbook of pi & Vio together as the photo to use. It would've been great! (Other than the fact that I have no idea on what to write). And so.... I did a quick one, amazingly finished within 45 mins:

[caption id="attachment_1701" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Happy Together"]Happy Together[/caption]

Ahh I just love that series of photos, don't you? It was taken by pi using the front-facing camera in iPhone. The resolution wasn't good, but hey, their father-son expressions are priceless! :)

Except that when pi just found out that apparently the whole world can see the photo (hence, his photo), he decided that he doesn't want to join the contest liao.. aiks aiks.. I was so disappointed... So can't let a hardwork wasted.. I'll just post the scrapbook here.. Haha..

And while I was at it, I decided to make another quick one.. completed within 30 mins. Wow, I think I'm getting faster! :)

[caption id="attachment_1702" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I Love You Mommy"]I Love You Mommy[/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment