01 November 2010

Chinese Astrology Gender Prediction

Do you think that Chinese Astrology Gender Prediction is accurate?

2 days before I met with my gynae, I tried to do the gender prediction from internet (just for fun). Mostly are based from the Chinese Astrology which is believed to be 99% accurate, and it's based on mother's lunar age, and the lunar month of conception. Out of soooo many website (and not all are based on chinese astrology), all returning the same result: I'm having a boy!

So let's see... am I in the 99% group, or in the 1% group?

[caption id="attachment_1751" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Week 15"]Week 15[/caption]

As the gynae was scanning, she looked closely at the bottom area, and though I can't seem to differentiate whether there is or there is not something between the thigh, she said "Ah... I think I know what's your baby gender... There doesn't seem to be anything there, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a GIRL".  Wah I was so happy to hear it. I sure hope she's correct! We'll just see more clearly on the 20th week detailed scan next month! :)

Conclusion: I hope I'm in the 1% group.

1 comments:

w said...

boy or girl..as long mother and baby are healthy .. i 'm happy enough..na.. can't wait to see him/her... hehehehe

Post a Comment