06 October 2009

A July Photo to Scrap

Yes, the photos was taken on July, and now is already October.. but I can only scrap the photos now coz I was waiting for my orders from YSS... I ordered the papers & embellishment coz I think it match perfectly with the photos I wanna use!

[caption id="attachment_343" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Round & Round"]Round & Round[/caption]

 

Materials:

  • Paper: My Minds Eye

  • Embellishment: My Minds Eye die-cut, Thickers Subway accent, Fancy Pants Daily Grind chipboard, Scarlet Lime date tag, Autumn Leaves Ticketed stamp (I love this one!)


Oh.. reminiscing the time when Vio looooooves his tricycle so much, he wanted to go in it around the house for few times a day... Now.. he don't even want to sit on it! He prefers to play with the wheels or other parts..

0 comments:

Post a Comment