03 August 2009

A "Productive" Weekend

Wow I completed quite a few LOs during the weekend.. Feel that lately I complete one much faster compared to last time! I think now I don't waste time "thinking". I'll just start cutting and see how.. lol..

[caption id="attachment_188" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sleepy Head"]Sleepy Head[/caption]

This is created using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection. I'm loving this collection! (OK I know I say that a lot... but there's really a lot of nice things on the market, don't u think? ;)   )

The next 2 was created using Crate Paper Little Sprout collection.. I find that I'll scrap much faster if using papers from 1 collection.. since they all match perfectly!

[caption id="attachment_189" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="concentrate"]concentrate[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_190" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A Gift"]A Gift[/caption]

Have to say that I'm scrapping way too fast that I run out of photos to scrap! The photos that I intend to scrap havent been printed yet.. I'm SO going to print it today during lunch! So I can have photos to scrap by tomorrow night! =)

Andddd... the lady luck is with me again! I won a challenge for MR#13! kekekek waiting for my RAK now... so happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment