11 August 2009

Babies Gathering & First Tooth!

Well, it was quite a busy busy weekend! =)  To start off, my ex-flatmates (Anna, but we called her Toge kekekekekek) was getting married on Saturday (8.8.2009). She's married to a French guy and will soon be moving to Paris.. aih PARIS.. I wanna go there!! Really good for her, as she has always love all french-y stuff! And also.. she just started scrapbooking, but guess what? Allie said that she already own SILHOUETTE http://www.quickutz.com/qk2/silhouette/ .. aih it's the machine of my dream!! I want it toooo.. but damn exp... in sg, it costs $799.. haiz.. but if buy from US, it'll be US$199 "only". If only $$ is flying down from the sky.. hahahaa.. I'd love to have it as a gift though *blink blink*

OK back to the wedding.. I was asked to bring offertory to the altar during the holy matrimony, together with Cege. But when we're supposed to wait for the altar boys to fetch us before we go to the altar. We kept waiting and waiting but seems like the altar boys forgot to fetch us! So finally we just go to the altar ourselves. Tsk tsk.. I also noticed 1 thing that's seems to be forgotten in the mass... the opening of the veil and "You may now kiss the bride" stuff was not there! I thought that's 1 of the important part! At least most movies will highlight that part.. hehehee.. but luckily Toge is not the "kronis" type. I don't think she mind about not having that "You may now kiss the bride" scene.. hehehee..

.. which is very different with me! Until now I still kinda "regret" during our ROM, when the person asked us "Do you <blah blah>... Do you?", somehow, we didn't know how to answer so we said "Yes" instead of "I Do"... haizzz... there goes my chance of saying "I Do".. I've always wanted to say "I Do" in English for the marriage vow... and I got the chance! But I didn't use it... hahahahaa.. but anyway it was hillarious now that I think of it =)

Back to the eventful weekend.. We also have the first Baby Gathering with ex-colleagues from Integro.. We held it at my place, and it was a bit squeezy.. hehehee... Quite a lot turned up.. Pei Ling, June, Lie Yung, Rohaidah, Hui Sieng, and Kian Ann.. Oops how come got Kian Ann? He doesn't have a baby yet.. hahaa.. but he loves babies! So he got the invitation :D  Hui Sieng was the event photographer, but I haven't got the photos from her yet... Anyway this is 1 of the photo (only me, Savio, and June, and her super chubby and cute baby)

[caption id="attachment_204" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Me, Vio, June, and XinRong"]Me, Vio, June, and XinRong[/caption]

Isn't June's baby sooooooo chubby and cuteeee? I'll post some more photos after I got them from HuiSieng ;)

And since it was a long weekend (due to Singapore b'day!), after the babies gathering, we brought Vio to the park again, and this time, I remember to bring the camera! We only played for a while lah, since Vio was tired. I guess he was tired of crying during the gathering. He kept crying when someone else wants to carry him... Is it because he just woke up from his short nap? Or really because he starts to show stranger-anxiety? But at the later time, when only June and her hubby & baby was there, Vio is no longer afraid of them. Maybe coz he finally woke up from his "dreamy" mood?

[caption id="attachment_205" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Nai2 and Vio"]Nai2 and Vio[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_206" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Oooo.. hold on tight!"]Oooo.. hold on tight![/caption]

And also... yesterday, we just noticed... Vio's FIRST TOOTH has finally shown!! It's only a little white thing on his bottom gum, the left one. ooo.. so happy! Didn't take photo of it though... very difficult to take the photo lah... Wanna see also very very difficult as his tongue keep covering the tooth..

Somemore photos taken during the weekend:

[caption id="attachment_207" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Ain't I diligent?"]Ain't I diligent?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_208" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Mommy.. what's that on my head?"]Mommy.. what's that on my head?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_209" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Oooohhh.. I loveee papers!"]Oooohhh.. I loveee papers![/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment