22 August 2009

Naughty Baby

Oohh yeah.. Vio is getting naughtier and stronger each day.. For the last few nights, he didn't sleep well (we dunno why), he kept waking up (again!).. and I thought we've went thru that stage last time..

He's also more aware of the people around him now... If he sees me, his hands will stretch up high, asking me to carry him... and if I don't, after waiting for some time, he'll start crying! Isn't that cute!

He's also getting heavier lately.. I just carried him for a while, then start to feel tired already... =p 

Oh! I've gotten the photos from Hui Sieng's camera during our 1st Baby Gathering. The photos taken by her are really "different"!

[caption id="attachment_235" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Isn't the photo nice??"]Isn't the photo nice??[/caption]

Vio is still trying to learn how to crawl now... His knees getting stronger.. now can do "doggy" style, as in stand on both hands and feet, even though for few seconds only. And he also loves to try snatching my camera when I'm taking photo of him!

[caption id="attachment_236" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Mommy, give me the camera!!"]Mommy, give me the camera!![/caption]

Oops.. now you can really see how un-professional the photos taken by me is.. (compared to the prev photo..) hahaaa..  Oh! Have I mentioned that I managed to get a snapshot of Vio's first teeth! I can only take it when he's asleep.. kekekeke.. otherwise he'll not let me keep opening his mouth for phototaking!

[caption id="attachment_237" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="First teeth"]First teeth[/caption]

Can you see a tiny little white thing there? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment