14 July 2009

Vio's LOs

Have finished 2 LOs using Vio's photos:

[caption id="attachment_128" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="6 months - love to sit"]6 months - love to sit[/caption]

This LO is created using stuffs from Basic Grey Offbeat collection. I love this series! The photo I used didn't have a good color coz it was taken using "moving" mode in my camera, so the color is not good. But no choice.. coz otherwise all the photo will be blur... Vio just can't sit still!

[caption id="attachment_130" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Little Star"]Little Star[/caption]

This LO is using the FIRST scrapbook paper I ever bought! Isn't the paper lovely? I love it so much that I haven't used it til now.. but actually i'm not really satisfied with this LO.. feel like something is not right.. but I just dunno what else to add =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment