27 July 2009

My First Mini Album

FINALLY I can complete my first mini album with the title "LOVE". It's for remembering our love story since we starts dating until the day we're married. Here goes:

[slideshow id=3458764513845472067&w=426&h=320]

oh finally i can put the slide here! hahaha..

The photos of the mini album are not so nice... and that's because I changed my camera setting to sequential shots (so that I can take NOT-BLUR photo of vio), but somehow the colors of the pics taken is darker.. :( that explains the photo quality.. :(  But anyway I'm too lazy to retake the photos.. hahaha!

I also completed an LO over the weekend using a photo of Vio giving nai2 a kiss (isn't that sweet??)  It's mainly using K&Co Studio K:

[caption id="attachment_162" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I Love You Nai2"]I Love You Nai2[/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment