06 July 2009

I'm Feelin' Lucky!

Last week must be my lucky week!

  1. I win a very generous "girl-girl" RAK from fellow forumer.. Haven't collected it yet, but the photo shows that it looks really GREAT!

  2. My name was randomly picked in YourScrapbookStash Use Your Stash challenge! Kekekekek.. I think I win some stash cash (which I haven't got yet actually), but still so happy about it!


Isn't that very good, esp for someone with very low level of luck, like me?? Kekekekek... I hope it'll stay that way! =)

I managed to finish an LO over the weekend, in between of doing my first mini album (yes, I'm almost half way there!)  This LO is for Laine's July Gallery Special. I hope I'm getting the $50 shopping spree in Laine's.. would really love to buy some things there.. kekekekk... And this LO is also for Label Tulip Challenge (kill 2 birds with 1 stone!)

[caption id="attachment_117" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Addicted to Scrap"]Addicted to Scrap[/caption]

The papers used are mostly scrap papers from MME bloom & grow. Am so happy I managed to utilize my small small scrap papers! The "Scrap" font and the black flourish are courtesy of Annissa, I love it so much!

Here's the detail view:

[caption id="attachment_118" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Detail View"]Detail View[/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment