19 January 2011

Vio & His Pokemon Hat

It's been a while since Vio last put on a hat.

One Sunday morning, Vio (as usual) rejected to start eating the breakfast of the day. Just so happened that we were reading his new Toy Story book, and when the page that we're reading have Mr Potato Head picture on it (complete with the hat and the moustache), I asked whether he wanna have moustache like Mr Potato Head? He can have moustache while eating his noodle breakfast! And off he ran to the dining table! Wahaha! And of course, since Mr Potato Head wears a hat, Vio must wear one too.

[caption id="attachment_1993" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Look at My Cute Hat!"]Look at My Cute Hat![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1994" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Cheeeeeseeeee.."]Cheeeeeseeeee..[/caption]

Oh well, of course it's not the same hat. But I think this is the only hat that can still fit Vio's head now (other than daddy's hat, of course...)

But still... Vio ate quite lots of noodle that morning! (To imitate Mr Potato Head's moustache). Yayyyy.... I guess I must thank Mr Potato Head! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment