10 June 2010

The Green Baby

Ahem.. It's my first time successfully uploading a video to Youtube.. LOL.. Have tried it few times last time, but always fail.. I think the internet at my home is toooooo slow for that...

So today, I tried to upload a video in office. It was sooooooooooooo fast!! Unbelievable... 170+MB video finish uploading in 2 mins only... But apparently the "finishing" takes 20 mins... -_-  I thought it hangs somewhere...

Anyway, enjoy the video! It's about... what else but my smart baby? Heehee.. He just gets so excited when we bring him to take letters from mailbox, and there's so much paper advertisement lying around for him to throw to the rubbish bin.. Isn't he a smart boy? ;)





2 comments:

w said...

I'm become the most proud aunt ever...

so proud with my smartest "toddler' nephew. i ever see..

kiss...muachhh...for vio...

yenn said...

wow.. what a smart baby! ^^

Post a Comment