17 September 2010

Me & The Balls

[caption id="attachment_1651" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Balls & Me"]Balls & Me[/caption]

See, I'm holding 2 big balls with my hands! Actually I can do it for quite long time already, but mommy keep forgetting to take photo of me :p

Another thing I love to do: I love to give a new face to my balls. I find that they're too plain, so.. well of course I better draw something on them. Isn't it such a brilliant idea??

[caption id="attachment_1652" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Giving new face to my ball"]Giving new face to my ball[/caption]

Ah ah.. I can also construct very simple words together now... Like the other day, when mommy told me she needs to go to work, I said: "no no.. mommy kick ball.." then I get ready in my kick ball position! After playing for few minutes, mommy again told me she needs to go to work, and I know she has to go already.... so I then turn to nai2 and say "nai2.. ti qiu.."  Wow ain't I amazing? I know which language to use to which person.. =)

1 comments:

w said...

he's getting tall already

Post a Comment