03 September 2009

Sitting Up!

Few major milestones onVio:

  • He can sit up by himself from both lying facing down and facing up position! But of course only if there's something he really likes that he want to grab, such as the packaging tin of U-I oil (that's his fav!)  Twice I tried to take the tin away from him, to videotape the "process" of sitting up from lying face up position. But Vio got super angry! He cried LOUDLY.. well.. in the end I only managed to get photos of his crying face wahahaha..


[caption id="attachment_263" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="I don't look handsome while crying, hor?"]I don't look handsome while crying, hor?[/caption]

  • Vio can creep (not crawl) backwards.. Yup yup.. backwards! Quite cute actually, when he see something far ahead that he want to get, he starts creeping, and he gets further and further.. lol..

  • One of Vio's favourite activity now is... to stick out his tongue, stick it to the outer part of his top lips, and bbwwrrhhhhh.. Saliva will go everywhere..

  • Vio likes to "rotate" while sleeping in mommy's & daddy's bed.. I wonder how he did it? Few times in the night I'll put him back to the correct (vertical) position. But in few mins time, he'll somehow rotate himself to the horizontal position and his feet will always be on.... my tummy! *sigh*


Hmm too bad I haven't taken photo of any of the "activities" mentioned.. But anyway, here's 1 of Vio's photos that I like... I'm loving his expression! And loving the cheek he's making!

[caption id="attachment_254" align="aligncenter" width="179" caption="Chubby me"]Chubby me[/caption]

And here's another photo of him on 4 "legs"!

[caption id="attachment_264" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="on all 4"]on all 4[/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment